Canon PIXMA MG6822 Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Mac/Linux – One of the best famous brand known for its quality is Canon. Not only has excellent quality products for digital cameras, but Canon also has a great line of various printer type which you can choose which one that suits your need the best. There are a lot of printer models either for office uses, or personal home printer uses, and one of the best printer from Canon to choose is this Canon Pixma MG6822. This printer aimed at both office users as well as home printer users, that offers a lot of great features with a considerably low price. Even if it is not as expensive as any other printer in its range, Pixma MG6822 capable of delivers excellent results with satisfying speed. This printer is also an excellent choice for people who need premium quality photos or images.
The control panel of Canon Pixma MG6822 designed with a simple concept for more comfortable use. The buttons choice that has big sizes, help you to quickly identify its function with information on each of the buttons, and it is relatively easy to press. You can also find a 2.5 touchscreen LCD on the center of the control panel, that provides you with various kind of information about the status of your printer or any other information about the printer. The strongest selling point of this printer is its high-quality photo printing result combined with fast speed, making it the best choice for a professional photographer or people who need the best quality for their photo printing results.
With just this one printer, you can have a scanner and copier machine without the need to spend more money to buy it separately. This all-in-one printer can be a great help at the office and also an excellent choice for a personal home printer. Canon Pixma MG6822 support various memory cards such as Memory Stick Duo, SD Card, SDHC Card, and many others. You can print from it but you can’t scan to it, and another unfortunate thing is that when you connect the printer to your computer using USB cables instead of WiFi network, the printer will lose the ability to print from clouds services.
There are more amazing other features than the unfortunate ones from Canon Pixma MG6822. One of the best features is the AirPrint feature that allows you to print or scan your files directly from your devices such as smartphone and tablet whether you are using iOS or Android. And the wireless connectivity option lets you place the printer anywhere in the room without worrying about cables anymore. Canon PIXMA MG6822 Drivers, Software Download, and Setup
Canon PIXMA MG6822 Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG6822 OS Support
Windows 10 32bit/64bit, Windows 8.1 32bit/64bit, Windows 8 32bit/64bit, Windows 7 32bit/64bit, Windows XP 32bit/64bit, Windows Vista 32bit/64bit, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MG6822 on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MG6822 on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
If you have the Canon PIXMA MG6822, then you must have Driver and the official software to install your printer. If you do not have one then you will be happy to know that printerdriverdownload.net will provide you with Canon PIXMA MG6822 and official software that you can download directly from the link below. Of course, step by step is also easy for you to follow.
Canon PIXMA MG6822 Driver Download For Windows, Mac, and Linux:
|Name File||Version||File Size||Download|
|Canon MG6822 Driver series Full & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.00||48 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG6822 Driver series XPS Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||0,270833333||19 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6822 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.00||38 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6822 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||01.02||9.3 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||04.01.03||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6822 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6822 ScanGear MP for Linux (deDebianackagearchive)||03.20||236 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6822 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||03.20||213 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6822 ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||03.20||204 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6822 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||05.20||614 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6822 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||05.20||277 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6822 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||05.20||456 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6822 series Getting Started (software installation part)||V1||4.1 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6822 series Getting Started (device setup part)||V1||1.6 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6822 ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||03.20||90 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6822 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||05.20||75 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6822 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||01.00||17 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6822 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||01.00||14 MB||Download|
You do not need to look for drivers to other websites because you will get a Canon PIXMA MG6822. because you can download it on our site that provides download links for drivers and software directly from Canon’s official site. Just click the download link available below and follow the install instructions we have provided so you can easily install the drivers you have downloaded.