Canon PIXMA MG3570 Driver Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista/Mac/Linux –Canon Pixma MG3570. It seems that Canon is trying to continue to innovate in the field of printing by continuing to provide superior features that are not owned by any printer. For example, in the series of printers Canon Pixma MG3570, where Canon tried to add printing features without having to connect USB. As a multifunction printer, this wireless feature is very useful to help facilitate its use. Then, after you download the Canon PIXMA MG3570 Driver on our website ; printerdriverdownload.net, you will be presented with other advantages given by Canon. Try it now!
Another advantage possessed by Canon Pixma MG3570 is the presence of Wi-Fi technology built in. By connecting the printer through the Canon Pixma MG3570 Driver, you can know the technology supports the 802.11b / g / n standard for faster connections. Connection speed that will affect the working efficiency of the printer machine. MG3570 also comes with 3 color variants, namely black, white and maroon red. So you can choose colors according to your taste…
Physically the Canon Pixma MG3570 weighs around 5.4 kg. And with dimensions of 449 x 304 x 152 mm. With the weight and magnitude of these dimensions does make it quite weighty, but keep in mind that the advantages of a compact design and the best features are able to cover these shortcomings.For printing speeds, the Canon Pixma MG3570 itself offers print speeds of up to 9.9 ipm for black and white and A4 size prints. As for the printed results, the Pixma MG3570 offers speeds of 5.7 ipm. This speed is fairly good for printers with superior features such as the MG3570.
Armed with integration with Google Cloud Print, MG3570 helps you print from mobile devices (smartphones, tablets and laptops) without the need to parallelize the device with the printer. In addition, the FastFront design accelerates and makes it easier to fill ink and paper because you can simply open the front panel. With a trendy model and dynamic colors, you are free to place PIXMA MG3570 anywhere and anytime.The scanner container is designed in such a way as to enable scanning of thicker documents so that users do not have to bother scanning original documents one by one. For more efficient usage options, users can choose an XL-sized cartridge that helps minimize the ink replacement cycle.Canon PIXMA MG3570 Drivers, Software Download, and Setup
Canon PIXMA MG3570 Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG6822 OS Support
Windows 10 32bit/64bit, Windows 8.1 32bit/64bit, Windows 8 32bit/64bit, Windows 7 32bit/64bit, Windows XP 32bit/64bit, Windows Vista 32bit/64bit, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Linux
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MG3570 on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Canon PIXMA MG3570 on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
If you have the Canon PIXMA MG6822, then you must have Driver and the official software to install your printer. If you do not have one then you will be happy to know that printerdriverdownload.net will provide you with Canon PIXMA MG6822 and official software that you can download directly from the link below. Of course, step by step is also easy for you to follow.
Canon PIXMA MG3570 Driver Download For Windows, Mac, and Linux:
|Name File||Version||File Size||Download|
|MG3570 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||49 MB||Download|
|MG3570 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||25 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6822 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.00||38 MB||Download|
|Canon MG3570 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.2||377 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon MG3570 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|MG3570 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.2 MB||Download|
|MG3570 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.2 MB||Download|
|Canon MG3570 ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.4 MB||Download|
|Canon MG3570 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||4||1.4 MB||Download|
|Canon MG3570 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.4 MB||Download|
|Canon MG3570 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.4 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6822 series Getting Started (software installation part)||V1||4.1 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6822 series Getting Started (device setup part)||V1||1.6 MB||Download|
|Canon MG3570 ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.2||4.4 MB||Download|
|Canon MG3570 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||4||7.4 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6822 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||01.00||17 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6822 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||01.00||14 MB||Download|
You do not need to look for drivers to other websites because you will get a Canon PIXMA MG6822. because you can download it on our site that provides download links for drivers and software directly from Canon’s official site. Just click the download link available below and follow the install instructions we have provided so you can easily install the drivers you have downloaded.